Tuesday 15 March 2011

Very stressful day at work today, I really want to leave early to check out the open afternoon at the South Kilburn Studios, as I would love to get involved in the project and feel it would help with my MADS project.  I have been too busy to edit that last 2 interviews I have recorded as well, but hope to do that this weekend.  

I feel a little happier about the feedback on my project though, as I am now more aware of how I must communicate my progress and how important it is to insure my tutors and peers understand the depths of my work.  I think because I write in this blog everyday I forget that I have not necessarily communicated all of my thoughts and developments to them. I believe the different iterations of my artefacts will however demonstrate my journey and I have to have faith in that, if my exhibition is well thought out, I am sure everything will become self-explanatory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment