Tuesday 29 March 2011

Diary of a Somebody - planning meeting

Rachel and I were surprised and  extremely pleased with tonight's turn out for our planning meeting for the diary exhibition.

I am really looking forward to this, I think we have come up with a wonderful story for the exhibition, looking at the life in a box and out of a box, we have decided to cover the whole area in cardboard boxes.  As Rachel and I had discussed, she presented an idea of a template for everyone to follow, which includes name, question and synopsis.  This will be on a separate card, so the whole A2 can be covered with project work.  All sheets will be mounted onto foam board.  We are deciding on how to create an interactive element, we will probably use post-it notes.  We will be marketing the event with an e-flyer and Facebook page 2 weeks in advance, and then sending a reminder a week in advance. We are putting on refreshments and nibbles.

The next planning meeting is on the 12th April, so for now I just need to start worrying about my totally empty A2 board....

No comments:

Post a Comment