Sunday 17 July 2011

Feedback from workshop

During the workshop I asked what 5 things people felt influenced their perosnal identity, I have compiled a list of most of these, great to see the differences and the similarities in these:


1
Presence
2
Happiness
3
Intelligence
4
Opinions
5
Dress sense


1
family
2
friends
3
school/education
4
nature
5
nurture & upbringing


1
family
2
music
3
friends
4
relationships
5
life experiences, both positive and traumatic


1
morals/ideals
2
open mindnesses
3
immigrant
4
in a committed relationship/married
5
politeness


1
Environment (people who surround you i.e. family and friends)
2
Culture (i.e. British, English, etc...)
3
Time (i.e. my generation)
4
Space/Geography (i.e. where I come from)
5
Sorry can't think or anything else :/


1
Friends
2
Family
3
Community
4
school/university
5
Background


1
my looks
2
personality
3
behaviour
4
where i socialize
5
what kind of people i socialize with


1
culture
2
religon
3
friends
4
ethnicity
5
family


1
my culture
2
my name
3
my family
4
my height
5
my weight

No comments:

Post a Comment