Friday 7 October 2011

Ideation Workshop

I decided to book myself onto an Ideation workshop, I felt it would help me develop some creative ideas to use in my workshops.  There were some great exercises that I could change only slightly that would suit the teenagers.  Including one where we designed our own postcard in a musical chairs style game, every time the music stopped we had to swap postcards with the person next to us.  Then when the music started again continue drawing on their postcard.  The theme was creativity, at the end of the exercise, the postcards have gone full circle and you have your own postcard back.  You address to yourself with 3 things you have learnt from the course and that you would like to be reminded of.
























I now have a huge pack of notes, powerpoint slides and a reading list to get through, but I learnt some wonderful new skills to help me apply my imagination and draw creativity out of everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment