Saturday 25 June 2011

2011 Grad Shows

Last night I went to the Private Views at Southampton Row, it was extremely busy, so difficult to see all the exhibits and really talk to the students, but it was very exciting and inspirational.  It was daunting to see exactly how much is still left for us to do to be at the point where we have a room full of people to see our exhibition, and such polished exhibits.  As my project looks at crafting I am worried that my exhibition may have a very kitchen table feel to it, which really is not what I want.  I would like to achieve a polished exhibit which communicates clearly and effectively how I engaged with young people to help them develop their personal identities through creative critical reflection.  It still all feels very far off, but it has definitely helped me keep up my momentum, I want to be one of the students that shines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment