Wednesday 9 November 2011

My entries are becoming slightly less regular at the moment, purely because I have been spending almost all my energy on a daily basis on the PR campaign for the exhibition.  It's going very well, I have a good range of journalists and bloggers interested in our exhibition, I have prepared and sent through case studies for them, and am writing a press release shortly. 

I am also trying to rally everyone into being a part of the PR campaign, I need them all to be active otherwise the information I am getting out there won't go very far!

I am also trying to figure out where I am going to get a child's wardrobe from for the exhibition.  I am worried about leaving it too late. 

Same with printing out my blog, I don't want to leave it so that it has more entries in the book but doesnt come in time for the exhibition!!

I will write more soon, about my reflective thoughts post workshops, as I have been formulating some thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment