Sunday 11 September 2011

Top Drawer

Today I went to a buyer's fair in Olympia called Top Drawer, I thought it would be a very different type of exhibition to visit as inspiration for the grad show. I really enjoyed it, firstly, some beautiful designs, graphically, some great new innovative products, and finally, I saw a number of interesting ways to display items. 

I am still really struggling on how I will visually display the workshop process and my iteration for the exhibition, and most of my ideas involve hanging installations from the ceiling, which will not be possible in a double-height space, which i think is what we have got!

I am going to start sketching up the ideas I have got though, and go from there, only a few more weeks and we will be able to see the amazing new space we will be exhibiting in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment